Learn about Microsoft Fabric from MVPs
Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals, or MVPs, are technology experts who passionately share their knowledge with the community. They are always on the “bleeding edge” and have an unstoppable urge to get their hands on new, exciting technologies. They have very deep knowledge of Microsoft products and services, while also being able to bring together diverse platforms, products, and solutions, to solve real world problems. To learn about the Microsoft MVP Award and to find MVPs, visit the official website: https://mvp.microsoft.com/.
Prior to our official announcement of Microsoft Fabric at Build 2023, MVPs had the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the product. For several months, they have been actively testing Fabric and gaining valuable insights. Now, their enthusiasm for the product is evident as they eagerly share their knowledge and thoughts about Microsoft Fabric with the community.
Discover content created by MVPs following the announcement of Microsoft Fabric. Dive into a collection that includes blogs, videos, articles, live streams, podcasts, and more. Delve into these valuable resources and immerse yourself in the wealth of knowledge and insights shared by our esteemed MVP community. Enjoy reading, watching, and listening to these informative resources!
Videos and podcasts
|John P. White, Jason Himmelstein (Microsoft) and Gabi Münster (Microsoft)|
|Mike Carlo, Seth Bauer and Tommy Puglia|
Blog posts and articles
Upcoming live streams
- [May 26th] Empower BI Professionals to Do More Using Microsoft Fabric with Reid Havens and Christian Wade (Microsoft)
- [May 26th] Microsoft Fabric: A Game-Changer for Cloud Computing? with Chris Wagner
- [May 31st] Data Science Made Easy with Synapse: A Live Stream Tutorial with Nellie Gustafsson with Chris Wagner and Nellie Gustafsson (Microsoft)
- [June 5th] Josh Caplan and Elizabeth Oldag on Microsoft OneLake: The Future of Data Lakehouse with Chris Wagner, Josh Caplan (Microsoft) and Elizabeth Oldag (Microsoft)
- [June 7th] Real Time Analytics with Tzvia Gitlin Troyna, Principal PM at Microsoft with Chris Wagner and Tzvia Goltlin-Troyna (Microsoft)
- [June 14th] Mark Kromer & Miguella de Boer – Azure Data Factory in Microsoft Fabric: Next Gen Data Integration with Chris Wagner, Mark Kromer (Microsoft) and Miguella de Boer (Microsoft)
Call to action
Take the following actions to stay informed about the latest developments:
- Check out the content listed above.
- If you like the content, consider subscribing to the blogs or YouTube channels of the MVPs to gain access to a wealth of additional knowledge about Microsoft Fabric.
- Try Microsoft Fabric if you haven’t so far: https://aka.ms/try-fabric.
- Join the Fabric community: https://aka.ms/fabriccommunity. You can meet MVPs there as well!